MyRower E1 Water Rower
MyRower E1 Water Rower
MyRower E1 Water Rowing Machine Review:
As we found through spring and summer 2010 along with the uncertain economy the market has been demanding a mid-priced rowing machine suitable for home use and affording a smoother and quieter row than the typical fan based air rowers. With this in mind we have added the MyRower E1 Water Rower to our range. If you have checked the other rowers on our site you will notice our rower of choice for both home and commercial use is the un-beatable WaterRower so to find a water based rower that shares many similar features to the WaterRower but in a budget busting package.
We don't sell any rowers cheaper than the MyRower E1 because quite simply we wouldn't entertain using anything less and are not happy advertising products we wouldn't consider using.
That said, the MyRower E1 isn't in the same league as the WaterRower or even the WaterRower budget model called the WaterRower A1 but it is significantly better than anything else around the same price or cheaper, so if this is the very top of your price range then go for it but if you can dig a little deeper the WaterRower A1 will give you the true WaterRower experience and backing.
- Designed to Fit into Your Home - the compact MyRower has been styled to fit straight into the living space of your home due to its stylish design and minimal footprint when in use.
- Easily Stored - store it up on end and the MyRower takes up no more room than a dining room chair. Wheels on the front of the machine make it easy to maneuver.
- Quiet and Unobtrusive - you will be able to use the MyRower without intruding on others in your home.
- Caters for All Ages and Abilities - anyone can use the MyRower regardless of age or ability.
- Save Time and Increase Impact - get the most benefit from an all body workout and burn more calories in less time.
- Relax the mind and be Kind to the Body - smooth and rhythmical, a joy to use and low impact on the body.
- Unique Fitness Combination - combines aerobic and anaerobic health and fitness benefits
Information about the MyRower E1 Water Rower:
- Dimensions: L 215 x W 56 x 50 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg
- Product Weight: 24kg (dry), 44kg (with water).
- Console Feedback: Duration, distance, split & intensity.
All contents of this page are Copyright of GymRatZ Commercial Gym Equipment & Bodybuilding-Supplements 1999-2020
All WaterRowers provide the unique self-regulating water resistance which has to be experienced to be appreciated. Buy from us and receive a genuine WaterRower P.C. Connector cable, WaterRower HeartRate Receiver Box and Polar Chest Strap COMPLETELY FREE!
It's surprising the home-use WaterRower A1 Rower hasn't come sooner. WaterRowers have been around for years and have proven themselves a quality piece of home and commercial fitness equipment - they just last & last.