GymRatZ Lat Pulldown
GymRatZ Lat Pulldown
Information about the GymRatZ Selectorised Lat Pulldown
Comfortable motion and easy to use dual use Lat Pulldown. The leg brace and high cable are positioned so that pulldowns behind the neck can be performed correctly (without straining your neck) by allowing enough space for you to sit forward on the bench, without kissing the framework. Built from heavy-gauge steel and using extra thick and durable upholstery.
The GymRatZ Commercial Lat Pulldown station has a very small footprint and with a direct-pull 1:1 weight stack and the option of micro-load weights to give 2kg and 4kg intermediate steps make it a superb gym station for a commercial gym.
Supplied as standard with an up-rated 120Kg weight stack (previously supplied with 100Kg stack) which can be upgraded to up to a whopping 250Kg stack - priced on request.
Add a selection of our cable handles to your purchase and you'll have one of the best Lat. machines around.
All GymRatZ Gym Equipment comes as standard with white, silver, or black frame. Other colours are available (please see full list below). All GymRatZ Gym Equipment is made to order and subsequently each order regarded as a special order. This means that lead times may vary.
Colours Available: Please mark your choices in the additional comments box when ordering.
- FRAME: Black, Gun Metal*, Clear Coat, Rhino Grey, WG Red, Red, Orange, Blue, Yellow, White
- UPHOLSTRY: Black, Grey, WG Red, Bright Red, Orange, Blue, Mulberry, Cappuccino, Green, Yellow.
- STITCHING: Black, Dark Grey, Grey, Bright Red, Orange, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Fawn, Green, Yellow, White.
* Please also note that "gun metal" covers a very wide range of colours and our gun-matel is much closer to black than grey.
Typical Lead Time for Commercial "Made to order" items is around 4 to 5 weeks average depending on seasonal fluctuations.
NOTE: we also do just a Lat Pulldown version of this unit with a small (short) seat and no low pulley.
Technical details of the GymRatZ Lat Pulldown/Low Row
- Electrostatic Powder Coat Frame
- Dimensions: Length 950 x Width 700 x 2200mm (Can be shortned if required)
- 120kg Selectorised Weight Stack (can be heavier if required - please call for pricing)
- Each full size weight plate is weighs 5.5Kg
- Ideal for heavy-duty commercial gym use
- Micro-Load weight option (2kg & 4Kg)
- NOTE: Excludes lat bar or attachments
Page Copyright GymRatZ Heavy Duty Gym Equipment 1999
Comfortable motion and easy to use dual use Lat Pulldown/Low Row. The leg brace and high cable are positioned so that pulldowns behind the neck can be performed correctly (without straining your neck) by allowing enough space for you to sit forward on the bench without kissing the framework
Designed alongside our Independent Seated Row for rehabilitation use, now equally popular for sports-specific use. Rather than each handle being connected to a different weight stack, as seen on the Independent Seated Row, both are connected to the same one, therefore, the cable handles can be used