Olympic Log Bar (Type2)
Olympic Log Bar (Type 2 )
Heavy Duty Olympic Log Bar (Type 2) - Features a choice of either parallel grips or angled grips. This commercial olympic log bar is light enough for beginners to develop a log bar technique but engineered to be tough enough for any heavy duty seasoned lifter. Great for all types of pressing and rowing exercises.
Having a neutral (palms facing) grip takes strain from the shoulders and makes a great bar for many pressing and rowing exercises as well as stiff-legged deadlifts and hammer curls whereas the angled grip version allows the same exercises to be performed with an even more neutral grip reducing shoulder strain even further.
GymRatZ Olympic Log Bar (Type2)
- Bar Length is 7' and made to fit on any olympic squat/power rack
- Loading capacity of over 450kg
- The 30mm diameter hand grips are spaced 600mm apart (centre to centre) which makes this Olympic Log Bar great for Chest, Shoulder and Tricep work.
- Black powder coated steel for durabillity
- Weight of this Type 2 log bar is around 15Kg
- Available with parallel handles (pictured) or angled handles (like a swiss-bar)
For use with olympic (2") plates only (sold separately).
ALL OUR HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GYM EQUIPMENT IS PRICED EXCLUDING V.A.T.
Made in UK for GymRatZ Heavy Duty Commercial Gym Equipment
Page Copyright GymRatZ Commercial Gym Equipment Fitness & Bodybuilding Supplies 1999
Our Olympic Multi-Grip Swiss Bar is a specialist weight training bar with a purpose. If you are an elite athlete and can't afford to take down time through injuries a Multi-Grip Swiss Bar
Our Olympic Fulcrum Bar is a specialist weight training bar focussing primarily on forearm development by modified loading and off-sett fulcrum rotation of the bar. Big loads can be placed on the forearms with small increases in additional weight.
Heavy Duty Angled Grip Olympic Log Bar - Featuring the same super tough engineering as our Type 2 Olympic Log Bar but with handles at 20 degrees off parallel for a more natural grip and a touch of workout variety.