York STS Multi-Functional Bench
York STS Multi-Functional Bench
AVAILABLE -IN STOCK
Review: York STS Multi-Functional Bench is a commercial product designed to perfectly match up with the full range of STS lifting and safety racks and cages. While not quite being the equivalent of our fully fabricated GymRatZ range it is far more suited to the full commercial training environment than the Body Solid range which (against our advice) is regularly purchased by leisure centres with invalidated warranty.
This STS Multi-Functional Bench is the key component when purchasing racks from the STS range. It features lateral adjustment for seat positioning (backwards and forwards) when locked onto one of the STS racks or half racks to enable perfect positioning as required when using the bench at different angles.
A light commercial or full commercial gym would be well served by the whole STS range although for the seriously heavy duty and millitary gyms we would still always suggest our own GymRatZ or GymEquip range of fabricated units all made in England to our very demanding specification.
More specifics of the York STS Multi-Functional Bench as follows:
- Highest quality and adjustable bench.
- The 320mm x 910mm back/seat adjusts from 0, 30, 40, 65 to 85 degrees of inclination, using a simple and robust hook and pin back pad support. The pivot points of this support are lined by bronze bushes.
- Features York’s unique passive lock system, which allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the rack for maximum stability.
- 6 position depth adjuster allows the bench to slide forward and backwards, by a method of using bushing blocks mounted underneath onto a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length.
- The tapered 260mm-215mm x 420mm Seat Pad has a 3 position incline to ensure comfort and lower back support are still maintained even when the bench is in an incline position.
- The bench has 2 large built in spotting platforms, ideal for use within the modular racks when doing bench press or dumbell shoulder press.
- 2 x impact resistant wheels with self-lubricating bearings are incorporated into the front lower stabiliser for mobility.
- 2 x rubber grip, lift handles further enhance the benches mobility.
- The Boltaflex upholstery is 52mm thick, high density foam, mounted on to 19mm plywood back. The covering offers outstanding resistance to stains and abrasions. It will not prematurely age and is oil resistant, mildew resistant, and disinfectant resistant and it contains a unique active bacterial resistance.
- Fully Mig welded frame, all of which is done on a Jig to ensure consistent manufacture •Made with 52mm x 76mm steel tubing and 3mm sheet steel.
- Finished in highly durable, scratch resistant, electrostatic powder coat paint. This STS Bench is baked in a temperature controlled oven to completely cure and maximize the durability of the platinum sparkle finish (frame) and crinkle black (back pad support).
- The York STS Multi-Function Bench truly lives up to its name, by being as equally functional as a stand-alone dumbell bench as it is a fixed bench within a rack.
• Dimensions L x 136cm W x 83cm H x 47cm
• Product weight 58kg
This item is typically shipped from stock for delivery within 2 to 3 working days.