York STS Olympic Decline Bench
York STS Olympic Decline Bench
Review: York STS Olympic Decline Bench is rated by York Barbell as a full commercial product although we (GymRatZ) would technically class it as light to medium duty commercial due to it's bolt-together design; it is designed to perfectly match up with the full range of York STS light/medium commercial gym equipment.. While not quite being the equivalent of our fully fabricated GymRatZ or Gym-Equip range it is more suited to the full commercial training environment than the Body Solid domestic light commercial range which (against our advice) is regularly purchased by leisure centres with invalidated/limited warranty.
This York STS Olympic Decline Bench is perfect for any leisure centre, school gym or light to medium commercial gym. With no moving parts the York STS Olympic Decline Bench is extremely robust and easy to move around the gym. When used in combination with both the STS Olympic Incline Bench and the STS Olympic Flat Bench you will have a great array of bench pressing benches guaranteed to satisfy the needs and requirements of any demanding gym member.
Price-wise this Olympic Decline bench falls nicely between the heavy duty and light duty commercial offerings. Great value and a great design. Highly reccommended where a budget has to be met yet backed up by the York Barbell quality of yesteryear.
A light commercial or full commercial gym would be well served by the whole York STS range although for the seriously heavy duty and millitary gyms, powerlifting and bodybuilding style gyms we would still always suggest our own GymRatZ or GymEquip range of fabricated units all made in England to our very demanding specification, proven over ht last 15+ uears in some of the very toughest and extreme gyms worldwide..
More specifics of the York STS Decline Bench as follows:
- The seat pad is 1250mm in length and tapers from 360mm - 270mm in width, for added hip support and greater range of motion in the shoulder joint.
- The bench is set at 20 degrees decline to maximise the workout of the lower chest.
- The leg hold down rollers, are made from 140mm diameter high density foam.
- Large 610mm x 350mm non-slip spotting platform.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- The Boltaflex upholstery is 52mm thick, high density foam, mounted on to 19mm plywood back. The covering offers outstanding resistance to stains and abrasions. It will not prematurely age and is oil resistant, mildew resistant, and disinfectant resistant and it contains a unique active bacterial resistance.
- Fully Mig welded frame, and machined on a jig to ensure consistent manufacture.
- Made with 52mm x 76mm steel tubing and 3mm sheet steel.
- Finished in highly durable, scratch resistant, electrostatic powder coat paint. This is baked in a temperature controlled oven to completely cure and maximize the durability of the platinum sparkle fi nish (frame) and crinkle black (back pad support)
•Dimensions L x 190cm W x 166cm H x 150cm
• Product weight 55kg
Flat packed requiring basic assembly before first use.
This item is typically shipped flat-packed from stock for delivery within 2 to 3 working days.
Adjustable decline bench for use in full commercial gyms, the GymRatZ Adjustable Olympic Decline Bench is tough and durable, made in the UK to our demanding quality and specification
Commercial olympic decline bench with adjustable leg brace for comfort. Features the standard Gym-Equip GQ range oval steel frame and comfortable cushion padding.