York STS Olympic Incline Bench
York STS Olympic Incline Bench
Review: York STS Olympic Incline Bench is rated by York Barbell as a full commercial product although we (GymRatZ) would technically class it as light to medium duty commercial due to it's bolt-together design; it is designed to perfectly match up with the full range of York STS lifting and Strength Training gym equipment, cages and weightlifting benches. While not quite being the equivalent of our fully fabricated GymRatZ or Gym-Equip Olympic Incline Bench it is more suited to the full commercial training environment than many equivalent looking benches like the York FTS range and other brands we don't sell.
This York STS Incline Bench is perfect for any leisure centre, school gym or light to medium commercial gym. With no moving parts the York STS Incline Bench is extremely robust. When used in combination with both the STS Olympic Flat Bench and the STS Olympic Decline Bench you will have a great array of bench pressing benches guaranteed to satisfy the needs and requirements of any gym member.
Price-wise this Olympic Incline bench falls nicely between the heavy duty and light duty commercial offerings. Great value and a great design. Highly reccommended where a budget has to be met yet backed up by the York Barbell quality of yesteryear.
A light commercial or full commercial gym would be well served by the whole York STS range although for the seriously heavy duty and millitary gyms, powerlifting and bodybuilding style gyms we would still always suggest our own GymRatZ or GymEquip range of fabricated and indestructible units all made in England to our very demanding specification.
More specifics of the York STS Incline Bench as follows:
- The Bench is set at 35 degrees incline to maximise the upper chest workout.
- Main back pad is 920mm x 270mm.
- 6 position adjustable tapered seat pad for maximum support and comfort
- Large 610mm x 420mm non-slip spotting platform
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- The Boltaflex upholstery is 52mm thick, high density foam, mounted on to 19mm plywood back. The covering offers outstanding resistance to stains and abrasions. It will not prematurely age and is oil resistant, mildew resistant, and disinfectant resistant and it contains a unique active bacterial resistance.
- Fully Mig welded frame, and machined on a jig to ensure consistent manufacture.
- Made with 52mm x 76mm steel tubing and 3mm sheet steel.
- Finished in highly durable, scratch resistant, electrostatic powder coat paint. This is baked in a temperature controlled oven to completely cure and maximize the durability of the platinum sparkle fi nish (frame) and crinkle black (back pad support)
•Dimensions L x 130cm W x 166cm H x 150cm
• Product weight 55kg
Flat packed requiring basic assembly before first use.
This item is typically shipped flat-packed from stock for delivery within 2 to 3 working days.
Olympic incline bench with adjustable seat. The GymRatZ Olympic Incline Bench is fabricated in the UK, rather than flat-packed and shipped, for unrivalled build quality.
Commercial olympic incline bench with a 30 degree pitch. The bench features an adjustable height seat for differing user comfort, plus, as standard, spotters feet.