Curved Treadmill 2.0
Curved 2.0 Treadmill (Self powered)
Out of stock - Next stock due July 2021
The GymGear Curved 2.0 Treadmill is a motorless curved treadmill. Using no electricity and instead of running on the energy produced by the runner's own movement, beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting.
Built with HIIT (high-intensity interval training) in mind, the Curved 2.0 Treadmill's console keeps you informed on your time, calories burned, distance, speed, watts, and pace, with a number of heart-rate and interval programs available. The display is compatible with a mobile fitness app which can be downloaded to your smartphone.
With it's Industry-Leading Drive System the Curved Treadmill 2.0 has 116 bearing to provide a smoothre run. Bearings used are as follows:
- 112 x Precision ball bearings
- 4 x Pillow block bearings
- 12 x Roller guides with 2.3mm tollerance
- The high traction patterend, 10mm thick vulcanised rubber surface reduces the risk of user slipping.
- Highest Quality Parts ensure the Curved Treadmill 2.0 is made to be as durable as possible and longer lasting with minimal downtime.
- The user-friendly console tracks and displays various performance metrics and program custom workouts.
- Optimised Performance - "2.3 lateral tolerance reduces shifting and improves form" (so we're told)
Curved Treadmill Maintenance
We've designed our Curved Treadmill to be easier to maintain than comparable competitor models. With the GymGear Curved 2.0 Treadmill you can change the pillow-block bearing on the front and rear rollers in under 5 minutes without removing any parts from the internal frame.
Phone holder on frame and console tray
Water bottle holder on the frame
Built-in transport wheels for transport
Treadmill Display Windows:
Time, Heart rate, Speed (Kmh or Miles), Distance (Kmh or Miles), Watts, Calories, Pace (Minutes per Kmh/Miles), RPM and more
Interval, Pace, Target Finish Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Split Time and more
The console will also record history such as Total Run Time, Distance, Summary at end of workouts, Total Calories, Max Speed and more.
Curved Treadmill Size & Spec:
Product Rating: 5
Product Weight: 142kg
Assembled Size: L 171cm x W 84cm x H 152cm
Running Deck: L 171cm x W 43cm
Maximum User Weight: 158kg