Blade 2.0 Rowing Machine (Air Rower)
Blade 2.0 Commercial Rowing Machine
IN STOCK NOW - ships 2/3 working days
Introduced to the UK in 2018 the Blade 2.0 Commercial Air Rower offers an alternative rowing machine to similar looking rowers that have been on the market for many years.
If the idea of a WaterRower doesn't meet your needs the alternative commercial air rowers has been very limited however now, with the Blade 2.0 rower there's a viable full commercial rowing machine that has been enginered to meet the demands of the busy commercial gym.
The Blade 2.0 Air Rower has 10 levels of adjustment through the utilisation of a spiral baffle system that reduces the air-flow through the fan assembly. NOTE: this rower is an Air Resistance" rower only lust like the Concept2
A feature perhaps more of interest to the home user is the Blade 2.0's folding and transport wheels which when folded takes up 50% of the original floor footprint.
Another point worthy of note is that the seat is almost 500mm up from the ground which is great for the older or less mobile of users.
Manufacturers details of the Blade 2.0 as follows:
- Easy to Get In and Out: Have the comfort and ease of getting into and out of a machine that's "dining chair height." The 50cm seat height makes it simple to sit in and sit out after a long workout, if your knees don't bend like they once did, or from a wheelchair.
- Storage and Transport Made Easy: The Blade 2.0 Rowers fold in half taking up less than 50% of original footprint! Only 3' long x 20" wide footprint when folded. Folding and transporting takes less than 5 seconds: pull the Blade 2.0 Rower's Pull Pin until the rail touches the ground. Lift the rail upwards until it clicks into position (no tools required) - and that's it! Now that it's folded, you're able to roll the Blade 2.0 Rower on 4 wheels out of the way and into storage with just 1 hand.
- Adjust amount of Drag for Any Ability: You are in control of your output and resistance at all times. The amount of work you do is directly calculated by how hard you row. Row harder to go faster, row easier to go slower. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel from little drag at Setting 1, to max drag at Setting 10. This is much like rowing with little drag or shallow paddle depth at 1, to max drag with deep paddle depth at 10. You can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design produces a smooth feel and minimizes noise.
- Smoother, More Comfortable Rowing Experience: The Blade 2.0 Rower's seat features extra-padded, high-density foam ergonomically designed for maximum comfort while rowing. The uniquely designed fan is designed to utilize air resistance allows the user to enjoy a smoother, more comfortable rowing experience that maintains momentum immediately from your initial pull. Enjoy a smooth, momentum-building pull with every stroke.
- Durable Construction: Blade 2.0 Rowers are known for their durability and construction. The 43kg base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. We use metal and steel where others don't. Our stainless steel chain is designed to last with minimal maintenance required.
- Easily Measure Performance and Progress: The Blade 2.0 Rowers comes with an easy-to-use console display that gets straight to the point. Simply begin pulling and the console will begin tracking Time Rowed, Time/500M, Watts, Pulse (when connected to a heart rate monitor), Meters/Distance, Strokes Per Minute, Calories, and Total Strokes. You can also toggle between 8 other performance measurements to display in large text/graphics in the middle window: average 500m pace, average meters per stroke, max heart-rate, calories per hour, force curve, max watt, watt chart, average watt.
- Product Weight: 43Kg
- Assembled Size: 7'3" Front Stabilizer to Rear Stabilizer. 8'4" from Fan to Rail. 20" wide.
- Programs: Tracking at all times: Time Rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor) - 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt - Pre-Built Programs: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Strokes, Target Heart Rate, and more!
- Display Features:
- Tracking at all times: Time rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor)
- 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt
- Pre-Built Programs: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Strokes, Target Heart Rate, and more!
- Blade 2.0 Warranty Details
- 5 Years Frame - Covers all welds and the integrity of the frame
- 2 Years Parts - All parts other than wear items are supplied free of charge in the first 2 years if replacement is required
- 6 Months Wear Items - Wear items include handle bar grip, chain, computer, foot straps and seat
- 1 Year Labour - All parts will be fitted free of charge which require replacement during the first 12 months
- Parts required due to malicious damage or misuse of the rower will be chargeable together with the required labour costs to fit the parts.
- Excludes rust on frames and components
How does it compare to other rowers?
The Blade 2.0 Rower has been tested with 1,000,000 pulls from Robotic Arms without failure. The damper settings have a larger range of resistance from 1-10, which allows users to find the perfect damper setting for them. The base of the Blade 2.0 Rower sits nearly 2' off the ground making it easier to get in and out and weighs nearly twice as much as the competitors. The seat is also heavily padded so the user will be able to row more comfortably for longer periods of time.