NOHRD Sprintbok Curved Treadmill (Walnut)
NOHRD SPRINTBOK CURVED TREADMILL (Walnut)
Full commercial manual curved treadmill
Curved treadmills encourage a more ergonomic style of running than traditional flat bed treadmills. Ideal for beginners or hardened athlete the Sprintbok Curved Treadmill goes as fast or slow as the user runs. With no settings, motors or speed limits you set the pace, be that endurance, sprints or interval runs and just walk, jog or run, varying your speed as required.
The contemporary, sculptural design of the Sprintbok curved treadmill is aesthetically pleasing and would enhance almost any interior space. Its' exceptionally good looks combined with industry leading functionality make the NOHRD Sprintbok an ideal choice for anyone wanting a treadmill at home as there is little restriction to location. Manual curved treadmills have a smaller footprint than comparible traditional treadmills but still need to be positioned near a plug point as power is required for the touch-screen console display.
As with the Classic WaterRower the Sprintbok Classic is made of a premium black walnut wood which is a hard and very durable wood that is natural and beautiful and being wood each Sprintbok is also unique with natural grain and colour variations.
This treadmill has been put through rigorous testing to ensure that it can cope with the heavy foot fall of a commercial gym so it comes with a full commercial warranty.
The NOHRD range is manufatured from highest quality sustainable materials, all moving parts have been greased for life so the Springbok Manual Curved Treadmill is virtually maintenance free.
Solid Hardwood frame (available in a choice of wood finishes) aids noise and vibration reduction. The 62 moveable wooden slats of the running track are linoleaum finished for extra durability. The flexi slat system works as an effective shock absorber making it easier on your joints in the long term.
Sprintbok Product Specification
- Dimensions: 180cm x 70cm x 140cm
- Running Bed Size: 160cm X 45cm
- Manufacturer: NOHRD Germany
- Product weight: 120kg
- Maximum User weight: 160kg
- 17.3" touch-screen tablet display
- Free Training (speed, distance etc)
- Scenery/City virtual runs
- Instructor led runs
- Minimal assembly required
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Features 2 Polyurethene wheels to enable easy movement of the Sprintbok
- 5 year warranty on frame
- Suitable for all ages and height of users. (See video below)
Sprintbok Treadmill Video
Manufacturer SprintBok Treadmill information:
- Patented flexion system cushions each step, absorbing shocks, and vibration to offer protection from injury and keep noise to a minimum. The Sprintbok treadmill belt consists of 62 movable wooden slats, each with a linoleum finish, chosen for its natural and durable properties. The flexi-slats are ideal for shock absorption during running training.
- A commercial-grade piece of equipment, the Sprintbok has gone through rigorous testing to ensure that it is more than suitable for use in high traffic gyms. Manufactured from the highest quality sustainable materials available, all moving parts have been greased for life and require zero maintenance.
- The Sprintbok is designed to give runners the same level of natural control felt when running outside. Speed is determined by how fast or slow users run, without any mechanical limitations.
- Suitable for everyone from professional athlete to those taking the first steps on a couch to 5k training program.
- The Sprintbok is a manual curved treadmill that encourages users to run in a more ergonomic style. Available in our full range of signature hardwoods, the handsome aesthetic of the Sprintbok is surpassed only by its industry-leading functionality.
- As a manual treadmill, the Sprintbok does not require a motor to drive the running belt. Thus the Sprintbok only requires mains power for the touch screen display and consumes a fraction of the electricity of a conventional treadmill.
- The Sprintbok by NOHRD's curved frame is made of solid hardwood. Not just for looks, when the Sprintbok is in use the wooden frame contributes to vibration reduction. Each slat on the Spritbok running surface is made from shock-absorbing rubber and linoleum.
- Workout performance information is displayed on a high definition 17.2-inch touch screen tablet, which is also compatible with the full range of apps found on the Google Play Store; allowing users to analyse their performance in minute detail or relax and watch a favourite TV show.
- A curved treadmill improves running technique, promoting mid-foot or front-foot striking. This is the natural way of running coveted by the best runners in the world as it is highly efficient and reduces the likelihood of injury.
- An Exeter University study published in the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport found that an average of 30% more energy is expended running on a curved treadmill when compared to the conventional motorised version.
<b>The WATERROWER Natural<br>(Ash wood)</b><br>Now with free 6 year warranty<br> (3 year parts, 6 year frame)
<b>The WATERROWER CLUB<br>(Ash Wood)</b><br> Now with free 6 year warranty<br> (3 year parts, 6 year frame)
<b>The WATERROWER Oxbridge<br>(Cherry Wood)</b><br>Now with free 6 year warranty<br> (3 year parts, 6 year frame)
<b>WATERROWER British Rowing Edition<br>(Oak Wood)</b><br> Now with free 6 year warranty<br>(3 year parts, 6 year frame)